INFO Immigration Centre for Application (IICA) is currently looking for energetic and passionate cooks for several restaurants in Saskatchewan, Canada.
We are looking for experienced and passionate cooks. The ideal candidate for this position has previous commercial cooking experience preparing different ethnic food from Italian, East Indian, Greek, Canadian and different International foods. We need someone who enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively.
You must have at least one full year full-time or more (1 year +) in the restaurant industry, experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today!
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Cook responsibilities are as such but not limited to:
• Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
• Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during dining hours
• Maintain accurate food inventories
• Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
• Rotate stock items as per established procedures
• Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
• Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
• Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients and equipment
• Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance with the standards set out by the head cook
• Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
• Food preparation and portioning
• Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
• Ability to stand for long periods of time in a hot kitchen
INFO Immigration is a licensed immigration and recruitment services company. We are in the recruitment services for over 15 years. INFO Immigration assists qualified candidates and offer quality services to foreign workers regarding entire work permit and Permanent Residence application processing through Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) or Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).